M3U Playlist Player is available from the Roku Store free of charge.
1) Press the Home button on your remote to open the main screen
2) Scroll down and select Streaming Channels
3) Scroll down and select the Personal Media category
4) Select the M3U Playlist Player (orange icon with small white triangle)
5) Press OK button to select the app
6) Select Add Channel to instal M3U Playlist Player
7) From the Home screen select the M3U Playlist Player
8) Select New Playlist - enter your M3U Playlist URL which we provide you.
9) Save playlist and let it load - it does take awhile to load (a minute or two)
The Channels and VOD have folders for each group of channels and group of VOD.